The above link appears now to beg the question of when do the partisan politics end and the consideration of national security begin? Conservative Treehouse now enumerates the invading hoard at 10,000. There are what appear to be credible reports of terrorists seeded in the "caravan" with the more than obvious intent of swarming our southern border as they did Mexico's. I don't pretend to know if Mexico is playing games with us saying one thing and doing another, or simply cannot stop them. At this point it becomes a definition without a difference. It has become a matter of national security. It remains obvious the left would move Soros into the White House if they could. Time to end the games by any means necessary.
Something of a scorecard of how the Republic is doing-not looking so good...........
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.
The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun control – Remove people’s ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of people’s lives (food, housing and income).
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to; take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the government and schools.
8) Class warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take from (tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.